Pure Natural Taxus Extract Paclitaxel 33069-62-4 Manufacturer
|FOB Price:||US $50-150 / gram|
|Min. Order:||100 gram|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 gram||US $50-150/ gram|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: NI-018
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Taxus Brevifolia
- Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade
- Test Method: HPLC UV
- Specification: min 98% paclitaxel
- HS Code: 2932999099
- Certification: SGS, ISO
- Application Form: Lotion, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Type: Taxus Chinensis Extract
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Transport Package: Packing in Carton Drum, Aluminium Foil Bag Inside
- Origin: Jiangsu Province
Pure Natural Taxus Extract Paclitaxel 33069-62-4
1. Basic Description
English Name: Paclitaxel
Appearance: White crystalline powder
CAS No.: 33069-62-4
Molecular Formula: C47H51NO14
Molecular Weight: 853.92
Solubility: Soluble in ethanol, dichloromethane, etc., slightly soluble in acetonitrile, etc.
Melting Point: 230~233°C
Loss on drying: ≤0.5%
Paclitaxel is a chemotherapy drug that is given as a treatment for some types of cancer.
Paclitaxel works by interfering with normal microtubule breakdown during cell division. Together with docetaxel, it forms the drug category of the taxanes. It was the subject of a notable total synthesis by Robert A. Holton. Offering substantial improvement in patient care, Natural Paclitaxel has been a relatively controversial drug. There was originally concern because of the environmental impact of its original sourcing, no longer used, from the Pacific yew. The assignment of rights, and even the name itself, to BMS were the subject of public debate and Congressional hearings.
2. Production Progress
3. Packing Information
4. Physiological Functions & Applications
1.Paclitaxel is a mitotic inhibitor drup used in the treatment of cancer.
2. Isolated the compound from the bark of the Pacific yew tree, Taxus brevifolia, and noted its antitumor activity in a broad range of rodent tumors.
3. Paclitaxel has since become an effective tool of doctors who treat patients with lung, ovarian, breast cancer, and advanced forms of Kaposi's sarcoma.
4. Paclitaxel is also used for the prevention of restenosis (recurrent narrowing) of coronary stents; locally delivered to the wall of the coronary artery, a paclitaxel coating limits the growth of neointima (scar tissue) within stents.
5.Used to treat patients with lung, ovarian, breast advanced forms of Kaposi's sarcoma.
6.Used for the prevention of restenosis.
Q: How to start orders or make payments?
A:You can send our your Purchase order(if your company has), or just send a simple confirmation by email or by Trade Manager, and we will send you Proforma Invoice with our bank details for your confirmation, then you can make payment accordingly.
Q: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A:You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q: What's your MOQ?
A:For the high value product, our MOQ starts from 1g and generally starts from 10gs. For other low price product, our MOQ starts from 100g and 1kg.
Q: Is there a discount?
A: Yes, for larger quantity, we always support with better price.
Q:How do you treat quality complaint?
First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Q:How to contact us ?
You can choose your interested products and send inquiry to us.
You can dial our telephone directly, you will get our reply.
Send Email to us.
6. About Us
Our factory, built according to the GMP production workshop design, is a standardized, large size of
chemical plant with complete extraction equipment, (12 multi-function extractor, etc.), separation,
concentration, dehydration, sterilization, etc. It can handle more than 3000 tons of raw materials in a year. We engaged in the research and development of natural ingredients to provide high quality natural materials, herbal medicine, health food, beverage and cosmetic for the benefit of all humankind.